…from Miami that is. I am also back from my hiatus as now I have made a resolution to seriously commit to blogging. I made it before I left for my trip but I decided not to write it here because I have said that I was going to actually be here so much and I haven’t come through and I’m sick of my empty promises. I’m human and I get busy so I always have the best intentions but I am not always able to completely follow through. So for my 23rd year, I have decided to make a few resolutions:
- Commit to blogging
- I have so much to say and I hate that I don’t utilize this platform as much as I should.
- Complete the happiness project
- Both the blog post and in my real life
- Become financially stable
- I don’t want to have to check my bank account every single time I get ready to make a purchase for ME. I have all of my necessities handled but splurging on myself is not something that I am able to do often.
- Make a decision about grad school
- This one is actually going to be completed within the next couple of days…stay tuned 😉
- Lose weight!
- I’ve been talking about this for how long? *sigh* I irritate myself with my lack of dedication BUT there’s no time like the present and I have decided to take a very new approach to it. I especially want to drop these pounds because there are going to be some new things on the horizon for me.
With these new resolutions, life is about to get real interesting and I couldn’t be more excited.